Terms & Conditions for SmartPhone Repairs
1. The terms and conditions, under which the repair(s) listed above shall be made, including the Repair Quotation, are subject to change without notice. Please refer to www.outofwarranty.com for a complete, updated statement of Out of Warranty’s Terms and Conditions.
2. In submitting your phone or other device for repair, please present it—or, if mailing it to us, send it—with its battery (fully charged if possible). DO NOT send your SIM card, memory card, charger, or battery door. Out of Warranty is not responsible for these additional items.
3. When mailing your phone or other device, carefully package it in an appropriate sized box or padded envelope, using bubble wrap to secure it. Please request a delivery confirmation or tracking number. Out of Warranty is not responsible for lost merchandise.
4. Upon receipt of your device, a diagnostic check will be performed on it and, in the event that you decide not to repair your device or the device is damaged beyond repair, it will be returned to you. We will charge you a diagnostic fee in such instances and, where applicable, the cost of shipping the device back to you.
5. Upon completion of our inspection, you will be quoted a price, on this form, for the repair of your device. If you wish Out of Warranty to repair your device, in accordance with the terms and conditions stated herein, kindly provide your credit card information, below, sign the form and return it to us.
6. The repair services performed by Out of Warranty may include replacement parts deemed necessary by Out of Warranty. All parts shall be new parts or reconditioned parts of equal quality. The Customer shall bear the cost of such replacement parts.
7. Out of Warranty guarantees each repair for a period of thirty (30) days. To take advantage of the Warranty, the Customer must inform Out of Warranty of any of recurrence of the problem that occasioned the original repair within the thirty (30) warranty period. Any other, new damage that occurred subsequent to the repair will not be covered by the Warranty. Out of Warranty will place a Warranty sticker, bearing the date of service and a unique service number, on each repaired device. Tampering with or removing this sticker will void the Warranty. Except for this Warranty, Out of Warranty disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
8. Out of Warranty’s total liability, for any loss to Customer arising out of Out of Warranty’s intentional or negligent action in the repair of Customer’s device, will not exceed the cost of the device damaged. Out of Warranty will not be liable for damages resulting from loss of data, profits, use of the equipment presented for repair or for any incidental or consequential damages. Out of Warranty shall not be liable for any delay in performance due to causes beyond its control.
9. Out of Warranty reserves the right to refuse any repair.